Call for Paper Presentation (Oral)
Abstracts not exceeding 250 words are invited for paper presentation (oral) in any of the main tracks and sub-tracks of the e-conference. Confidential peer-review shall determine acceptance or rejection of submitted abstract for paper presentation (oral).
Guidelines for Submission of Abstract
- Abstract should contain Title, Name(s) of Authors, Affiliation(s) along with the postal address of Authors, Email address of Presenting Author and body text of the abstract.
- The Title should be specific to reflect the work to be presented.
- Title should be in Times New Roman, Bold, font size 16 with single line spacing, center alignment and Title case.
- Name(s) of Author(s) should be described as Surname followed by Name, in Times New Roman, font size 14 with single line spacing, center alignment and Title case.
- The name of presenting author must be underlined.
- In case of more than one affiliation, each affiliation should be marked by numbering in superscript after the name of the author.
- Email address of presenting author should be in Times New Roman, Italics, font size 14 with center alignment.
- The body text of the abstract (not exceeding 250 words) should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing, justified and in sentence case.
Register online first and submit abstract through website only latest by March 14, 2021. No abstract submission will be accepted on email. Acceptance of the abstract shall be communicated latest by March 15, 2021. All the accepted abstracts will be published in e-proceeding.
Guidelines for Paper Presentation (oral) during e-Conference
- Presenting author of accepted abstract has to present work during paper presentation (oral) session in the e-conference.
- The language for presentation is strictly in English.
- Presenting author will be given maximum 5 minutes to present maximum of 10 slides of power point presentation (PPT) explaining details of work.
- The paper presentation number should be included on first slide of presentation.
- The use of presentation tools like figures, charts, tables, etc. is preferable.
Paper presentation will be evaluated for competition by respective experts of the field. Delegate must ensure quality of content provided in the presentation for evaluation.
Exciting Prizes for the Best Paper(s) in Each Track
Last Date for Abstract Submission: March 14, 2021
Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract: March 15, 2021
Last Date for Registration: March 16, 2021
Author should warrant that the article is the authors’ original work and has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.